=(....Oh wells...Its ok.
For my beloveds in 2.2 now, GOOD LUCK for PAS tomorrow. Its the LAST paper!! Jia you!!
For my friends and my cousin, who are in JC, A levels soon. Not trying to be a stressor to u guys but ALL THE BEST! Get through this, Get through everything. Love you!!
To Azuu, CONGRATZ FOR GETTING THROUGH TO THE SEMI FINALS!! To Ruff Jack Rep too. So sorry didn't get to go to your heats. I know it was important to you. I will try my best to go for your semis. =D...ALL THE BEST!
Went out to watch Mummy with Weining, Liling, Priscilla, Abu, Hafiz, Dihao n Pramod.
Dihao! Stop sleeping in the theatre la!! Next movie u better don't sleep or I give you ALMONDS!! He slept through the movie coz he watched it already. And tried to scare me...TOO BAD!! HAHAHA!! DIDN'T WORK!! I think that is why he slept coz he was too bored..haha
Then, after the movie, we went off to take neoprints. Well, it was a random suggestion. And it was SOOOOOPERRR funny!! At first, it was the girls who took the pics. Then we took a second one with the guys after we were disturbed by them. They are TOTALLY excited. Can't post the prints here. Sorry. Its too obscene. HAHA! The guys are so noisy. Screaming here and there.
Then, we went off to Far East to eat dinner. Which SOMEONE "lost" our neoprints. Then framed me. Thanx ah...haha. Bluek! We camwhored all the way when we were walking to Far East.
"We will never get to Far East by 8 like this"- Liling...And she was so right..We reached Far East at like 8+. Hee hee..Sorry Ling.
We bought Bubble Tea. My chocolate ice blended taste so fruity. Weird. But I finished it. *Thumbs up* Haha!!!
Picsss.............................. =D
Heeheehee...Sentosa next!! Cyaaa lovess!!
No comments:
Post a Comment