Thursday, July 24, 2008

UPDATES!!

I'm sorry to isolate my blog for quite a while now. YAY!! At last I get the time to Blog..Was Busy busy busy..still am tho..Haha! Here goes...

KL TRIP
Went to KL with Aifah and Wenbing, and Fatanah and Naufal for 2 days, 1 night. Wooo hooo!! It was awesome..We went there to SHOP!! Bought lotsa stuff.. Let the picss do the talking.....

[SNA]



Wenbing, Me, Aifah and Ms Kylie,Our former HS DELEGATES Advisor


HEEHEEEHEEEEEE =)


KEYS?

1st Day Lunch



In the lift


Sorry Can't Swim


AHAHAAH!!! BIMBOS!!



OUR BEAUTIFUL SCENERY FROM OUR ROOM


DAY


NIGHT

RACIAL HARMONY DAY, 21 JULY 2008

Racial Harmony Day was a BLAST!! I really didn't expect soooooooooo many people to wear the ethnic costumes. HS peeps, U guys are the BEST!! HS DELEGATES, LOVE Y'All!! THANX ALOT PEOPLE!

Weining, Khai, Abu


Cute HS Society Committees


HS Society Committees


HS DELEGATES LADIES

ME N PRIS


LILING N ME


ME N DI HAO


SHAFIQ N ME


MEL, AMY N ME

ME N AIFAH FAH


ME, MELISSA, AIFAH, SYA, BING


Di hao acting cute!!! HAHAHA!


HS DELEGATES, YR 2


CRAZY HS DELEGATES, GUYS!

NEXT UP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NURSES DAY @ HS
=)

No comments: